We love to serve our community in our region and beyond our borders
Bread of Life Food Pantry
Bread of Life is an outreach ministry of King’s Fire Church that seeks to transform lives as we provide emergency food to the community. Our vision is to be a tangible demonstration of Jesus’ love by inviting those who are hungry and thirsty to come and receive of the free gift that has been made available to them. Through the help of regular volunteers, we provide supplemental and emergency food assistance to families in need throughout Ulster County. Our food pantry serves low-income households who are food insecure, those struggling to get by on a fixed income, people that have been displaced from their homes, as well as many others facing unemployment, disability & other unforeseen financial hardships.
- Households Served: 2,113
- People Served: 5,430
- Meals Provided: 48,870
- Pounds of food given: 101,233
Our hours of service are the 1st & 3rd Fridays of the month from 12:00-2:00 & every Sunday from 12:30-2:00. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Bread of Life Clothing Exchange is a community-based ministry run by King’s Fire Church. Our mission is to provide supplemental items such as clothing, blankets, and shoes free of charge to families in our community, especially those who are in need and/or in emergency situations. The clothing exchange operates solely on donations and is staffed on a volunteer basis.
- Families Served: 1,332
- Items of Clothing Given: 10,512
Our hours of service are 1st & 3rd Fridays of the month from 12:30-2:00 & Sundays from 12:30-2:00. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No life is beyond the reach of God’s power, and we envision a future in which countless prisoners, ex-prisoners, and their families, are redeemed, restored, and reconciled through the love and truth of Jesus Christ. We equip our church family volunteers to spread the Gospel and nurture disciples within our county jails, so that men and women become new creations in Christ.
King’s Fire Church ministries to the incarcerated is led by Pastor Rich & Diane Caliendo serving five different correctional facilities:
- Downstate Correctional Facility Sunday night Bible study: King’s Fire Church leads a Bible Study on Sunday nights and the team is often asked to assist the Chaplain at the Sunday morning worship service.
- Kairos Prison Ministry at Coxsackie, Greene and Shawangunk Correctional Facilities: Kairos is a four day retreat weekend in the prisons in basic Christianity. Following the weekend, the inmates are encouraged to be involved in small groups focusing on accountability, encouragement and prayer. Kairos volunteers continue to return to the facilities after the weekend and provide discipleship and mentoring. Those groups meet weekly on Monday and Tuesday nights.
- Shawangunk Sunday worship service and Tuesday Bible study: Pastor Rich & Diane Caliendo assist the Chaplain at Shawangunk Correctional during their Sunday worship service and lead a bible study the 4th and 5th Tuesdays each month.
ONE Orphan Ministry
ONE is a ministry of King’s Fire Church centered around orphans, orphan care and adoption. Jesus said in Matthew 18:5, “Whoever receives ONE little child like this, receives Me.” Our vision is to care for orphans through financial support, leading mission teams to orphanages for outreach, and to assist families interested in adopting, locally here in the United States and globally throughout the world. Consider what can be done when each of us cares for ONE. For more information email email@example.com.
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered program with foundations firmly established in Biblical truth. The 12 Steps with accompanying Scriptures and the 8 Principles based on the Beatitudes offer participants a clear path of salvation and discipleship; bringing hope, freedom, sobriety, healing, and the opportunity to give back one day at a time through our one and only true Higher Power, Jesus Christ. The 12 Steps and the 8 Principles work seamlessly together, tying historical recovery to timeless Biblical teaching. Celebrate Recovery meets on Fridays at 7:00PM
For more information contact Jason Williams by phone 844-KINGSFIRE Ext 709, or email Celebrate.Recovery@KingsFire.org.
Community Outreach Events
King’s Fire believes in being the Church by embedding ourselves in the local community. Throughout the year we host several special events such as Church in the Park in spring (June 30, 2019) at Cantine Field in Saugerties, Christmas Eve services, and Trunk or Treat. In the community we take part in several regional parades for holidays such as St. Patrick’s Day, Memorial Day, and Independence Day. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.