Community : Connect : Grow : Serve
It is our desire to see people grow and to experience life together in authentic Christian community and spiritual transformation in order to glorify God and make disciples of all nations.
Life groups provide you with opportunities to grow in your understanding of the Bible and your relationship with God, make friends and begin to feel like you’re part of the church family, and develop leadership skills you never knew you had. There is Bible study and discussion, encouragement and prayer, and additional fellowship activities as planned by the group.
A life group consists of 8-12 adults who meet on a regular basis in a relaxed, informal, caring environment for the purpose of:
- Growing in their personal relationship with Christ;
- Building personal relationships;
- Spreading the good news of life in Jesus Christ;
- Growing in their ability to serve and minister to others.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
- Alan & Heidi Lenza – (Saugerties) Wednesday at 6:30pm
- Charlie Baechtle – (Kingston) Wednesday at 11:00am
- Katy Fernandez – (Kingston) Tuesday at 6:00pm
- Pastor Don & Kim Mapes – (Kingston) Wednesday at 7:00pm
- Jon Hester – (Kingston) Friday at 7:00pm
- Brian & Diana Davis – (Shokan) Friday at 6:30pm