Our Beliefs and Core Values
Living with passion and purpose. United by Love, to serve and to lead.
Dr. Leon van Rooyen is our apostolic leader and provides oversight and accountability for our church. He serves on our board of directors and our lead pastor is ordained through his ministry.
Ten Core Values of King’s Fire Church
- We have been saved and empowered by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The church is made up of those who have put their faith in Jesus Christ and His plan of salvation.
- Believers gather together corporately both in the church and the home for ministry & meals.
- Church leadership exists to train and empower believers to do the work of ministry.
- God has commissioned the church to think globally and act globally so that all may hear the Gospel.
- Supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit are given by Jesus and are desirable, available, and essential.
- Children are the blessing and reward of the Lord; therefore, we invest in their spiritual growth.
- In the synergy and power of teamwork where both young and mature believers work together for the Kingdom.
- The church is built upon the foundation of apostles and prophets and is:
- A Family: Where the alone or lonely can feel welcome.
- A Hospital: Where the sick or injured can find care and healing.
- An Army: Where believers unite together to overcome the forces of darkness in this present evil age.
- In the power of unity and in the values of compassion, love, and reconciliation.